Are you willing to volunteer?
The Hope Chest for Women relies heavily on volunteers. In 2016 our volunteers worked a combined 1,174 hours of service giving back to women in our community. Our Volunteers meet the last Monday of every month at 5:30 PM in our offices: 375 Hendersonville Rd at Foster Church near Biltmore Village. If you have any special skills or ideas share them with us!
Can’t make a meeting. We will gladly let you know of upcoming volunteer opportunities and add you to our ambassador of hope email list if you send us a request to: email@example.com
Join our Ambassador of Hope team.
You can help us:
- Spread the word to those in need of our help
- Invite us to present to your business, school, church or friends
- Participate in or volunteer for fundraisers
- Follow us on Facebook and tell your friends about our work
- Forward our newsletter and promote our cause
- Organize a fundraiser to benefit our program